Provides human and social services while recognizing human dignity in a culturally relevant, sensitive, and empathic manner through coordinated programs.
- Housing/shelter, weekly food boxes
- Financial services for vulnerable adults
- Referrals for clothing/household items
- Outreach/advocacy activities
- Adult protective services
- Transportation, home visiting, information and referrals for frail or elderly clients.
- Onsite nutritious hot meals five days a week.
- Elder Abuse awareness and Prevention services.
- Clothing Distribution.
- Weekly food box distribution.
- Donation site for clothing and other items.
- Advocacy Support.
- Assistance with applications for housing, energy assistance, employment, other welfare programs.
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren.
- Funeral and Burial Assistance
Hopeful Connections Cancer Support Group
A program that supports cancer survivors, their friends and family when dealing with cancer. Hopeful Connections members share their stories, support, and knowledge through support group sessions, projects and community engagement.